COVID 19 Response
What is the practice’s response to COVID 19?
We are happy to resume providing eye care services for our patients. Our response to COVID 19 crisis is to take care of our patients and minimize the risk of spreading the infection. We are taking care of our patients, but you will notice changes in our procedures and office protocols designed to minimize risks.
- You will be screened when making appointments and prior to coming to the office for exposure to patients with COVID 19 or signs of infection.
- We ask you not to come to the office if you have been exposed to someone with active infection or if you have any signs or symptoms of COVID 19.
- When you arrive at our office, we ask you to wait prior to entering the office where your temperature, heart rate, and oxygen saturation in your blood will be measured.
- You will be asked extensive questions designed to find out if you are having any detectable risks of having COVID 19.
- You will need to wear a well-fit mask covering your nose and mouth, minimizing the risk of exposure to other people.
- You will maintain 6 foot of social distance spacing away from all other people as much as possible.
- You will notice that our staff has removed all magazines and books from our patient care areas and will be cleaning common areas, examination areas, and treatment areas extensively.
We ask for your cooperation in providing a safe facility for everyone.